Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yellow Skin Red Blotches

My compliments to the coherence of the Christian Family

And 'the recent controversy between the weekly Famiglia Cristiana and Berlusconi government. The weekly magazine of St. Paul did not say and send critical all-out proposals and actions of the executive. Fingerprints from Roma, emergency waste materials, the false security emergency (see cuts in police and riot police unions ALL!) Inability to cope with the real problems of the country.
That family seems to be the only Christian voice that is heard in the Catholic newspaper in the country. The only big item of course. The weekly is not deployed as Pauline says the pious Giovanardi (click on the name for the video). He may forget the heavy charges the same week to and from the PD Veltroni in the center of the campaign, the agreement was signed quadno radicali.La slating complete with a political project that sought to bring along a large proportion of Catholics. What was it that a heavy blow. Dear
Giovanardi, even then the wording was deployed and they were all cattocomunisti? Even the recent position taken by Vatican Radio and L'Osservatore Romano - who distance themselves from the recent editorial of the magazine - make us understand something very important: the right to criticism and different thinking in the church - as well as in society - is forbidden! Famiglia Cristiana has expressed criticism reasoned position papers with clear and consistent not only with the Church's social doctrine, but even more in the Gospel, which - like it or not to dear Giovanardi & Co - is worth much more than office chairs and human! What then is
well in the light of the COHERENCE Famiglia Cristiana, which I give my full support and solidarity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

Post a Comment