Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gonorrhea And Fertiltiy

MEETUP

I am a Christian but not a bigot. I believe that Christian values, that is what Jesus did and said are important and they still have very to say to people today and tomorrow.
do not believe in church and musty nostalgia in the Church but who knows how to listen to the Word and incarnate it in daily life. So did the apostles and early Christians. Precisely because of this (historically proven, see perecuzioni) were sympathetic to the people and antipatci the strong and powerful. Today things are
invertite.I Christian popes, bishops, priests, lay people (in due eccezoini) are well taken by the strong and powerful and badly wanted by the people. I do not think God is appreciating.
I see it every day. I see priests in my town that go hand in hand with economic and political power and forget the poor and dell'intigente.
Why? I do not know. Certainly have lost the Word of God and the meaning of Jesus Christ.
's why I opened a Meetup. (Find the logo on the side) where we can exchange opinions and hold meetings close to those interested.
diffondeste I would be grateful if the initiative. If all Christians today to declare that tli than they were in fact ... there would be many problems. If you really think all Christians mttessero the poor in the center: there would be still? and if you really put in the center of peace, there would be all these wars? I think a lot less ...
people meditate, meditate. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment