Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Honda Pilot Front End

Introducing myself

WHO 'Kazadi Mulumba BIN BIN Kazadi Mulumba
MY NAME, THAT SCHADRAC, Born in Congo July 25, 1979 by my father and my mother Janette Pierre. Loving parents who have sent me the best education and a great affection that I carry in my heart dearly. The city of my childhood is Kinshasa, the capital of the Republic Congo. In this city I was born and raised until the age of ten years before traveling to Italy where I lived until today, with the exception of three years spent in Belgium. I am pleased to write these lines as if it were a summary of my story and who knows how to develop this story. I will speak of my life, my meetings, my experiences, spirituality, ideas in constant growth, the ambitions of so many things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment